I hit download and nothing has happened. I did save it. It's driving my crazy.
There are no details. It simply does nothing. I tried it a week ago and the same thing happened.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
can you update your firefox version and check it. goto help->about firefox and update it.
Download and save the Firefox installer to the desktop and start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon.
You can find the latest Firefox 20.0.x release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here: