How can I use web-console and element inspector simultaneously in Firefox 20+ as I could in Firefox 19-?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Firefox 21 has this problem too...the new code inspector setup is awful.
Downgrading to Firefox 19 until they revert the code inspector.
You can consider to use the DOM Inspector extension instead of the built-in Inspector.
- DOM Inspector: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/dom-inspector-6622/