How do I correct a "This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js." error?
The error occurs when we get ads, primarily on Juno.com. Is this a problem with Mozilla Firefox, or with the ad files? How can I correct the problem?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Could you describe where this error appears? I clicked around a bit and didn't see it. Of course, I'm not logged in...
Your "More system details" didn't list your extensions. Do you have any ad blocking extensions? You can review your installed extensions here:
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Extensions category
If you do, your settings might need to be adjusted in some way for the Juno site.
Only extensions are Norton Toolbar, Norton Vulnerability Protection and Real Downloader.
You would need to check the page code of page that generate this error.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.