Why my options about privacy always gets same as they were before changing? Cookies not working because of that i think. What to do?
Can't login to my gmail, can do pretty much nothing .. please help me
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox Profile Folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.