i can not open gmail account from firefox anymore...it says:This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. what should i do?
i am not I.T expert. just know how to use it. when it comes to fix pc problems, i m just hopeless. the problem is simple. i guess since i downloaded a few programs i cant not open gmail from firefox.
is there some settings to be changed or something?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
cool...!!!it's working now. thanks a lot. you 've been very helpful.
now, i have an other question. after downloading few programs my browser became "bing" or "ask" as browser. how do i set up "google" as my browser. i want "GOOGLE" to appear when i start mozilla. can you help me? thanks again....
Disable Ask toolbar
Firefox > Tools > Options > General > Startup > When Firefox Starts > Choose - Show my Home Page > www.Google.com
If there is a problem with searching via the default about:home page then try to reset the search engine used on the about:home page.
Reset the browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone pref via the right-click context menu to the default on the about:config page and close and restart Firefox to restore the about:home page to its default.
- Open the about:config page via the location bar
- Type in the Filter bar: mstone
- Right-click the browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone line and select: Reset
- Close and restart Firefox
If this didn't help then delete the delete the chromeappsstore.sqlite file in the Firefox Profile Folder and repeat the above.
THANK YOU AGAIN. by any chance do you know how to select multiples emails in BCC using yahoo mail?? i also use GMAIL and i just have copy/paste and it works. not for yahoo tough.do you know how to do it? thanks!!
Choose from the contact list (or) use comma "," to separate the emails