When I click on something within an email, is there any way for a new window to open?
The whole email changes to whatever I clicked on. I would rather another window open up to display it. How do I do that?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.19.0 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Check for that preference in your webmail control panel. If you tell what service you are using for webmail, maybe another user who also uses that portal can help you more specifically.
I'm using yahoo. I just changed over from IE to Firefox because of trouble with IE. I didn't have this problem on there. I've checked my "options" in yahoo email, but I didn't see anything I thought that would help me. Thanks for your help, edmeister. Any ideas with yahoo? Thanks.