how do I review the history on the address bar?
I have just switched my browser from internet explorer to firefox. I want to be able to see the drop down history on the address bar and it now will only show 12 selections regardless of how many I type in. I want it to show every address that is typed in. How do I set it to do that? Thank you
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
hello rebelboy88, you can change this behaviour in the following way: enter about:config into the firefox location bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named browser.urlbar.maxRichResults. double-click it & enter the number of drop-down results that should be shown (large values may slow down the process however) - afterwards it will take a restart of the browser for the setting to take effect.
go to about:config find browser.urlbar.maxRichResults and right-click, select modify and put 100 as a value (i don't know how many selections you can set !) then you have 100 suggestions in location/address bar