Where can I download the Firefox icons
Where can I download the Firefox and Thunderbird icons please? My platform is Ubuntu 12.04 and the latest Thunderbird is installed for my emails.
Note that there is a Firefox icon (mozicon128.png) in the icons folder in the Firefox program directory if you have installed the Firefox version from the Mozilla server.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 4
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Firefox Addons provides Firefox Icons
Get icons from here
Thanks very much for your quick response. Much appreciated.
IF its solved. Choose the solution and end it.
Note that there is a Firefox icon (mozicon128.png) in the icons folder in the Firefox program directory if you have installed the Firefox version from the Mozilla server.
Ok thank you for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated.