problems with Norton
I have Norton confidential, antivirus and firewall on my Mac running 10.6.8. when I open Firefox, Norton tells me I cannot be protected while surfing the web; that I need 1.5 version.
However, the Firefox version installed on my computert says I have 1.9 yahoo users edition! I want to continue to use Firefox if at all possible (hate SAFARI) Thank you D Clippinger
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Is this with Norton Confidential?
It appears this is an old product that Norton killed off, which explains the out dated messages about Firefox 1.5. It has been replaced by Norton Identity Safe. https://identitysafe.norton.com/