Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
How do I stop the NoScript web page loading everytime I open Firefox 16.0.2?
For some time now (perhaps since I had to reload Firefox and got Windows 16.0.2) Everytime I start up Firefox it checks for compatibility of add-ons. How do I stop this? Also, the NoScript web page loads every time I start up. How do I stop this?
All Replies (1)
Firefox 17.0 was released on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, with a number of security issues fixed. You should update to the current version.
- Updating Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version
- Latest release version full installer - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
NoScript updates frequently and the NoScript update page can be turned off.
- Turn off NoScript update page:
- Open NoScript Options - hover your mouse over the NoScript icon and choose "Options"
- Click the "Notifications" tab and un-check "Display the release notes on update" at the bottom of that display
- Click "OK" to close the NoScript Options panel
If you are using a security application (firewall/av) with a virtualization or sandboxing feature or an application like Sandboxie, updates to Firefox and its Add-ons (and other applications running in the sandbox/virtual environment) never actually get installed outside of the sandbox/virtual environment. You should disable the sandbox/virtualization before running the updates. Consult the documentation on such applications or post on their forum for instructions.
Add-ons Compatibility check with each start of Firefox
Okulungisiwe ngu TheOldFox