Since 17 update, theme resets to default and I have to reinstall Abine PrivacySuite everytime I open browser, why?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see:
I solved my problem by re-installing 16. I don't know what was changed in 17 but I won't install it again until it's fixed or any other update.
tried FF 17.0.1 and Abine PrivacySuite is still being disabled by FF... still using FF 16.0.2
I'm still having the same problems, too. Will stick with 16 until problem solved.
Once you reinstall will work with FF17....you just have, one you restart FF, to go to TOOL. Privacy Suite logo should be on bottom and then click...'Show Toolbar Icon'
It was there all the time! Just not showing up on the toolbar, but hidden in tools instead of in Toolbar like it was.
Unfortunately, it wasn't 'there all the time'. FF17.0.1 still disables Abine Privacy Suite 0.749 and when Abine is disabled it does not show in the Tools menu or the toolbar. I'm still using FF16.0.2 because it does not disable Abine (and I tire of re-installing Abine and FF17 just to see if they might work together again).
Okulungisiwe ngu dhff
Abine PrivacySuite 0.750 works with FF 17.0.1. Unfortunately, FF 17.0.1 has disabled Java. A possible fix is here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/942594 although this has not worked for me... More lost time..