Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
enlarge icons and text
all the icons and text is too small to read on Firefox.
All Replies (5)
Hello donkhalua, see Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages, all the options to do it easily.
Use this extension to adjust the font size for the user interface:
- Theme Font & Size Changer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/
- Big Buttons: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/big-buttons/
- Classic (Small) Toolbar Buttons: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cstbb/
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
All of these will change the size of websites but not the firefox home page......where can I go to change the font size on the firefox homepage?
Which page are you using as the home page?
Is this the about:home page or a different page?
What do you want to change on the Firefox home page?
Can you attach a screenshot to show what you want to change?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
the menu bar,navigation bar and favorites bar at the top of page is fixed and too small to read......where do I go to increase the icon and text images?