I have updated to Mozilla 16.0.1 and yahoo toolbar 184.108.40.20620412011105. Search assist now no longer works on the toolbar. Enter key also will not work on toolb
I have updated to Mozilla 16.0.1 and yahoo toolbar 220.127.116.1120412011105. Search assist now no longer works on the toolbar, nor does the enter key. I've reinstalled both Mozilla and the yahoo toolbar. I've followed the instructions given in the customize toolbar section, but I am thinking that perhaps this toolbar just doesn't work with Mozilla?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1249
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Try the Firefox Safe Mode to see how it works there. The Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Don't select anything right now, just use "'Start in Safe Mode" To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shift key) to open it again. If it is good in the Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
I also have this search assist problem with Firefox 16
Okulungisiwe ngu narab
Please open another thread for this please. We cannot assist you on an already assisted thread.
I have the same issues PLUS with 16, when a site comes up instead of seeing the whole page, there is an "arrow" to play a block of the data (text). Before 16.01, the ENTIRE page would load now just parts will load without "playing" . Example, some videos that used to play auto, will show not only their PLAY button but a FIREFOX little arrow on top so you have to hit them BOTH.
This AND the SEARCH on the Yahoo toolbar no longer will search with an ENTER.
Okulungisiwe ngu jagman55
You may have enabled click-to-play if you need to click an arrow at the left end of the location bar.
Set the Boolean pref plugins.click_to_play to false on the about:config page.
(edited to avoid confusion)
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
it is set to false already
My reply is meant for jagman55: will show not only their PLAY button but a FIREFOX little arrow on top so you have to hit them BOTH.
Mine, too, was already set to false
Mine is set to FALSE.
Is that what I want?
Yes, that pref should be false.
If it isn't that button that you need to click then please attach a screenshot to clarify what you mean with:
Example, some videos that used to play auto, will show not only their PLAY button but a FIREFOX little arrow on top so you have to hit them BOTH.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
OK Thanks, when it happens I will capture it.
But, any comments of why the Yahoo Toolbar will not react to "enter" button when data is entered into its SEARCH box but only hitting on SEARCH will cause the data to be searched and the "enter' on the KB is ignored on the most recent version of Firefox?