Delete ID list proposal in Sign-in ?
When I click into a Login Window of some website, before I type anything, a menu appear with some ID who has been use before to log in the website. How to block this menu of showing ID and keep privacy ? I did look into Firefox / Pref. / Security / Saved PW. Some of those ID are there as it has been asked to memorize the ID and the PW and that's normal, others are not there which is normal too but then why they appear in a menu since it has never been asked to keep them ?… Where are they are been keep, how to delete them and prevent to be memorized…
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Am using OSX 10.7.5 (Lion) and 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) with Firefox 15.0.1
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop down list:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"