In firefox the dropdown list value is getting selected but the text is not changing.
In firefox and google crome the dropdown list value is getting selected but the text is not changing. But in IE its working fine.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 220.127.116.1117
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
This is hard to answer without seeing the site. If it is a public page, can you post the URL and describe the steps to recreate the problem? If it's a site you're developing that isn't online yet, maybe you can describe the scenario in more detail or post a stripped-down test case.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
In the code its alright. If i inspect the code its showing the correct value selected but its not reflecting on the page.
What is your code to change the value of the <select> control? I find that setting the .selectedIndex property usually works. The script at http://www.jeffersonscher.com/thailan.../food/ uses that technique when you use the left or right arrow to navigate to previous or next photo. Does it work on your Firefox and Chrome? (Press t first or click the Tools button to clear the overlay.)