We are experiencing Firefox continual interference with signin of home page, With warning: this page may not be safe! Since update FF15.0 & 16.0..
This only recently appeared, our recent update to Firefox 15 & now 16.03b Beta; and once we go ahead, ignoring message to sign in~ the warning disappears!
Rev. Jerry L. Robertson~ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
after the first update of Firefox to 15.0-Beta
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Opera Plugin DLL
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Safari Plugin DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
We've tried all the standard process of checking: resetting Firefox page and etc..............
some sort of screenshot or link to the page in question would be useful in diagnosing the issue...
Is this a secure page? Maybe the certificate is out of date?
Could you test the following methods:
- Use an older bookmark that you know worked correctly in previous versions
- After entering a few characters in the url bar, arrow down and navigate using a known good autocomplete entry
- After entering a few characters in the url bar, select the suggested autofill address
If the problem only arises with the third method, please see the following thread for further discussion of autofill issues (that started in Firefox 14):