Since latest update I am getting a 'Confirm folder replace' window constantly for 'Chrome' and it won't go away
I am getting a 'Copying' window with 'Calculating the time required to copy the files' - then another window opens - 'Confirm Folder replace' with the message ' This folder already contains a folder named 'Chrome' - then the usual 4 buttons 'Yes' 'Yes to all' 'No' & 'Cancel' and no matter what I click it keeps coming back over and over again .....
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- AlternaTIFF v1.9.3
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DivX® Web Player
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Deleted and reinstalled FF but still doing it .....
Do a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\) before reinstalling a fresh copy of Firefox.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 15.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
- Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you will also lose your personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.
If you keep having problems then also create a new profile.