Java is giving error messages declaring the fault is my 32-bit browser... help me Firefox!
Cannot run even old applets anymore without fixing Java. I get an error message stating the issue is my browser is 32-bit while I'm running 64-bit Java. I use 64-bit for other programs and frequently re-installing just for Firefox is not a reasonable option. Please provide new releases, I've seen posts related to this dating back almost a year. Thanks much.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.6.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Unity Player 3.5.5f4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
First uninstall the 64-bit java for firefox : How do I uninstall Java on my Windows computer ?
then download and install the 32-bit for firefox : Java Downloads for All Operating Systems