Video sound plays when I start up Firefox when I haven't chosen a video to watch. I have to disable Flashplayer to get it to stop. How do I fix this?
I let my kids watch a video on the MTV website a few nights ago. I shut down the computer properly that night. The next day when I opened Firefox to the homepage, I could hear that same video playing, but there was no window open to a video. The only way I could get it to stop was to turn off Flashplayer.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling flashplayer but I can't get it to stop. I have to keep turning Flashplayer off every time I open Firefox.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1246
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1993
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Hello Rheta.....as no expert has answered here are a few ideas, I see you have vista, & I assume your IE is okay....I guess your using Adobe...so you need to go there & download a special Firefox only Flashplayer Uninstaller to get rid of it....then go to previous versions of flashplayer...try 10.3 but dont use current version 11. and dont set it for auto updates, set for ask you when install, set FFox as your default browser beforehand....and then remember to go back to IE &download a new adobe again for IE, yes I know its odd to do this twice but you got to do each browser seperately esp the uninstall tool for Adobe flashplayer in FFox.....also download the shockwave player at Adobe while there assuming you mite not have it already, its good to have both...good luck