Earthlink WebMail dead in Firefox after FlashPlayer update, rolling it back did not fix it
On 9/5/12 Adobe Flash player installed and ruined my computer. The main attack was to prevent Earthlink WebMail activity. It comes on screen, but clicking any link or on "Reply" causes the tab to disappear and you're back on your desktop. I rolled Flash Player back to version 10 but the damage was not fixed. Earthlink will not function on Firefox any more.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Windows 7 Pro
Have you tried following this troubleshooting page http://support.earthlink.net/articles/email/having-issues-with-webmail.php ?