When I try to open an image I am redirected to gophoto.it. The image won't open
Example: Search in Google = Royal Navy Open link in Wikipedia. Wikipedia has an image I would like to open. When I click on the image a get a blank window with this in the address:
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
In the past two days
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_34 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2060
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
I have uninstalled and reinstalled with 13 from Yahoo. No change.
ludayoda, thanks for the tip - unfortunately, it did not work for me. I ended up reinstalling OSX, which I know is an extreme step but it did solve the the problem.
Thanks for all suggestions, and good luck figuring out the root of this.
Hello everyone - any updates on this? I have the exact same issue as greenh0rn and Jeremy, also on a mac. I simply cannot get rid of gophoto.it and freehdsports.tv firefox plug-ins. I tried some of the suggestions mentioned here, without success:
Deleted all firefox extension within the firefox folder (ludayoda)
Attempted to track them down using the id in the troubleshooting list (jscher)
I have not tried "hacking around" with the sql databases as I have no idea what that means. I checked for anything called 1clickdownloader on my machine - couldnt find anything. I would really prefer not to have to reinstall the os as one user did.