Since updating to 13, in the downloads window, when I right click, the "Open Containig Folder" is dark (so it's available) but when I click it nothing opens
I first noticed this after updating to version 13.x and today I updated to 14.x and hoped the problem would go away but it didn't.
Since 13.x when I see files in the "Downloads" window, if I right-click on one, the "Open Containing Folder" is black (not grayed out) so it indicates that it is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. No folder opens. I can trade down my Windows Explorer and find where it is, but that's a pain, when the "Open Containing Folder" should work and take me right to it.
It does not give me any messages, or ask me to choose any program to use to open, it simply does nothing.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
I updated to version 13.x
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Version 1.1.4, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Please check if this happens in Safe Mode. Safe mode disables the installed Extensions, and themes (Appearance) in Tools (Alt + T) > Add-ons. Hardware acceleration is also temporarily disabled - the manual setting is Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Use hardware acceleration when available. All these settings/options/add-ons can also be individually or collectively disabled/enabled/changed in Firefox normal mode to check if an extension, theme, option or hardware acceleration is causing issues. Disabling/enabling hardware acceleration, and some types of add-ons in normal mode may require a Firefox restart.
If the problem persists, you can also consider the Reset Firefox feature via Help (Alt + H) > Troubleshooting Information.