I keep getting a message saying I need a more current version of flash player on my computer saying I have to have 9 or above and I have 11.2 on it
It's pretty simple, I get the above message.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
several days ago
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Can you provide a link to a site or two that has this problem? (Family friendly sites only.)
It's not when I'm going to any sites, it pops up when I go to open my mail. I checked Java and it's enabled.
Are you reading your mail in Firefox (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo! mail, Hotmail) or Thunderbird?
Check out this related question for more information: Why do I get a popup message about Flash?
You can search for useragent and flash.
For Yahoo mail, see reply from Cww for an explanation and workaround in this post --> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/924230#answer-323590
Same explanation may apply to other sites not recognizing your installed version of Flash (Add-ons > Plugins > "Shockwave Flash" version); for a workaround, contact the site.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.