WHY WAS FIREFOX 10 PUT OUT WHEN SO UNSTABLE ????
I uninstalled Firefox 10 because so unstable -wasted hours of time trying to get online & weird problems.
I reinstalled Firefox 9 & back to normal & works great.
ALSO - PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO UPDATE UNLESS YOU GIVE ME A OPTION NOT TO UPDATE.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Veoh Web Video Player Browser Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Does 'dad7732' work for Firefox? The solution which works is to go back to version 9.0.1. Trying various things (safe mode?) with version 10 seems like the public is being asked to do Firefox's job for it. Shouldn't these updates be tested and debugged before being released to the public, not afterward? Mozilla has done a great job for many years; looks like the ball got dropped this time out.
I have been an unpaid volunteer since 1994 with the first release of Netscape 0.9
The full versions and updates are tested and debugged and work for the vast majority of users. It is when they don't work for some users that we ask for input and to take our advice to try various workarounds and fixes. Without this "public" input, Firefox wouldn't be the great browser it is today. You (the public) are not doing the work FOR us but rather WITH us, thanks.