Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Input text is a light grey and not black, making it hard to see.
My input text is a light grey and I'm unable to figure out how to fix it.. I am using the most updated firefox (this started with a previous version). When I am clicked out of the input text boxes, it is black but once I click and type it is a light grey. Menu bar/ search bar at the top of firefox is okay.
Ive tried the options>fonts &colors already.. Any input box on any website is light grey.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
All Replies (3)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
If disabling hardware acceleration works then check if there is an update available for your graphics display driver.
You can use the NoSquint extension to set font size (text/page zoom) and text color on web pages.
Hardware acceleration didn't work, and also safe mode there was no change... Tried NoSquint also did not work..
Three preliminary remarks:
1. Windows sucks;
2. Firefox, as consequence, sucks too (but, honestly, I didn't think it sucked that hard: lack of basic programming skills and, above all, common sense);
3. You (or someone/something for you) probably changed "Window Color and Appearance" settings (as I did, which brought me to hell for a good half an hour in Firefox).
1. Windows will continue to suck till the end of the ages, so put your mind at rest;
2. Having been released eight years ago and presenting still a basic, but major issue like this one denotes that also Firefox will continue to suck (in this respect) for a long time onward, so be indulgent and forgive all these sinners;
3. Right-click on Desktop -> Personalize -> Window Color -> Message Box -> Color -> [whichever colour except clear ones]. Restart Firefox.
Done. Your redeemed Internet browser is then revived and you are restored in life; through the aging, the fearing, the strife.
Okulungisiwe ngu Gian92