Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Comcast & Facebook wont load correctly text no pictures. I have windows Ultimate, and the latest version of firefox.
Someone at your office did help me by sending me the fix, I don't have access to the fix anymore, so I was wondering if you can help me by sending the info again.
All Replies (5)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Thanks Cor-el I am sending you this because My Comcast site is fixed but my Facebook is still jacked up.. Can you assist me. My cell is 831-206-9767
Here is something Weird Cor-el, here is a screen shot of the update manager. But I have the latest Adobe
- Adobe Flash Player 11 Active X 64-bit
- Adobe Flash Player 11 Plug-in X 64-bit
- Adobe Reader X (10.1.2)
when I try to up date it won't because I already have the latest adobe.
Sorry here is the screen shot.
Comcast e-mail is not working right.