How do I get out of the Beta program? I just want to be on a secure browser without it crashing all the time...
It just seems that as soon as you get the bugs out of an update, you push me on to the next (today, 9) and it loses my add ons and preferences and it slows way down...I just want to get on the newest update that isn't being tested anymore
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.12
- Version 184.108.40.20690
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:9.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0
You can download release version from here
See also this about issues on Mac with Firefox 8.0 (update to 8.0.1 is still pending)