After deleting my version of Adobe Flash Palyer in order to install the most current Adobe Flash Player I wasn't able to install it. Now I don't have any version. I need help to get an older version if possible.
At first I tried to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and it wouldn't install. I then clicked on possible solutions and one suggestion said to uninstall the version I did have and then try again. I wasn't having any problem with the Adobe Flash Player version I had and regret trying to upgrade to the newer version. I need help. Can I find an older version to install?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0
Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems will help you get the latest Flash 11 version.
If you have uninstalled Flash 11 and do not want to try reinstalling it, you can download the latest secure version of Flash 10 from the plugin download link here:
You want the link for "Flash Player for other browsers" which links to: -> http://www.adobe.com/go/full_flashplayer_win
...which will prompt you to save "install_flash_player_10.exe" to your computer. This will install the latest secure Flash 10 plugin, currently version 10.3.183.11
P.S. I see from your duplicate post that your Control Panel "add/remove programs" lists Adobe Flash Player Active X, version 22.214.171.124. This is for Internet Explorer. To install the Flash Player plugin that Firefox needs, you can either install Flash 10 by using the link I provided or else follow the instructions in the Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems article while using Firefox, to install the latest Flash 11 plugin.
Okulungisiwe ngu AliceWyman