Firefox defaults to a unwanted web addess, not able to set correct default
Downloaded Winace, which required a file to installed to down load it. Now I am unable to get rid of the Web Address from Mozilla. Have tried all settings in the Options menue and it still reverts to this site. HELP!!!!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Yes, finding the errant piece of software is a major problem. In the end I have done a complete reinstall of Windows, Firefox and Thunderbird. Probably a major overraction on my behalf, but it did get rid of the nasty piece of works...
Check the command line of your browser shortcuts. V9 is adding its URL as a parameter right after the executable file.