While installing Firefox I get a message that some items were skipped.
Here's the message: The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure “Locked” is deselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.
I'm using a new Imac and I guess that they're asking to check something (in finder?) but nothing works
I threw away the Firefox icon that was already in my applications folder. After that, I was able to install the updated version of Firefox without any problems. It preserved my bookmarks.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 17
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
moving .dmg file to applications
- Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071706000001
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23
I threw away the Firefox icon that was already in my applications folder. After that, I was able to install the updated version of Firefox without any problems. It preserved my bookmarks.