Even though I have updated to 7.0.1, when I go to certain sites, I get an error saying that i am on an old browser. This has occurred for the last 3 updates
When I come to the Firefox download page it happens and when I go to games in Facebook. It does seem to pose some problems in some of the games.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
did one of the updates, I think it was to 6.0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 3.00080829001 plugin for Mozilla
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 3,00,0,1967
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
I tried to reinstall the latest firefox. I tried to reinstall with the internet security system turned off.
You have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/3.5.3
Most likely cause by Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB)
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB