I downloaded the 3.6.23 upgrade from 3.6.22 and now my computer tells me I'm running 1.5. What's up with that? I'm on a Mac osx 10.5.8, non Intel based.
My computer told me I needed to upgrade FF software, so I did and I don't know what more to tell you. It's self explanatory.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
I downloaded new FF software from 3.6.22 to 3.6.23
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Verified Download Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/18.104.22.168
Yes, 22.214.171.124 FF is all I can now find on my computer. Where did the FF software 3.6.23 go?
You have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/126.96.36.199
- Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/184.108.40.206