Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I was unable to attend a net meeting because Java was not enabled. I have attended at this site in the past. How do I re-enable Java
All Replies (1)
In Add-ons > Plugins, "Java(TM) Platform SE (version)" is all that needs to be enabled. I should be there if you have Java installed. If it is not there, you need to install Java. I do not see the item in the Plug-ins submitted with your question, so you either have Java disabled or it is not installed on your system.
If you have NoScript or some other Java-blocking or script-blocking add-on installed, you need to check the settings for that add-on.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox