I have Windows 7, but have only 32-bit ?...need 64-bit. How do I install 64-bit version? Am not computer savvy?
I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep getting messages when I want to do various things on my computer which say that I only have a 32-bit version of ???? and I need to update to a 64-bit version of ??? I am not computer savvy and do not understand 32-bit version of what they are talking about; nor, do I know how to update to the 64-bit version. Are they referring to my web browser, or what? And, how do I update to the 64-bit version. Do I have to buy different software, or what? Someone, please help me with this. It happened again today when I wanted to update my Java plug-in. Said I was using 32-bit, so would have to install both 32 and 64-bit version. I am confused.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Akunasiqiniseko sokuthi kangaki
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
Am not sure...I think last year.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
Firefox is currently only as a 32 bit application available.
A 64 bit Firefox version requires all plugins to be 64 bit as well and not many plugins have a 64 bit version.
You shouldn't have any problem with running that 32 bit Firefox version on a 64 bit Windows platform.
To be more accurate the Windows version is 32-bit only as there are no 64-bit version at moment. As said the 32-bit version works fine anyways.
Okulungisiwe ngu James
Waterfox is 64 bit firefox