My history keeps deleting itself.
The history from "today" is the only history that is saved. Every time I close my browser, the history is erased.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
Have you checked the settings in Options > Privacy > "Clear history when Firefox closes "- Settings button?
I have the same problem. All my history settings are set to save the history. I even tried a custom setting set the same way, and it still does it. It started with ver. 10 and this is not my only problem since the last version update. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled Firefox to fix that problem. Not to mention the time I wasted messing with it before I did that. Kind of like right now. Firefox has been flawless for years, all of a sudden these little problems are surfacing. I'm sure they will get it right eventually.
Which security software (firewall, anti-virus) do you have?
Did you make sure that security or cleanup software isn't clearing the history?
If you use cleanup software like CCleaner then check the settings for the Firefox application.