How do I keep my email address from being displayed on the Qs I ask on this support forum?
I posted a Q to this forum and did not know it would display my email address publicly. How do I delete questions, delete my profile, or keep my email address from appearing publicly on Qs I ask? I don't want my email address displayed on here.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Version 126.96.36.19920
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- Testgen plugin
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
When signed-in on this page, look in the upper right corner for "Inbox", click on it and read the private message that I sent you about making that change.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
Post to this contributors community forum https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forums/contributors
place something like "[admin help] username" so it will be noticed by an admin -- they already have your email but they will probably use the private message system here instead -- look for a tiny black box with with a white number next to your inbox in the upper right corner. It would help if you indicated what you wanted for your username perhaps 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice, so they won't have to ask you and won't have to reply for that or to get an already taken.
Firefox got stuck, see my message above
Okulungisiwe ngu David McRitchie
I sent the OP a PM to keep that link off of the Support Forum to cut down on "stray" questions in the CF.
Okulungisiwe ngu SafeBrowser