FF6 does run SmarterMail 5.5 property. I need to go back to FF5
After installing FF6, my email composer (a web browser email) does not work properly anymore in FF6, but it did in FF5. Where can I download FF5? And can I go back to FF5 after installing FF6?
Please let me know. Thanks! ..Ben
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Photosynth 126.96.36.19960
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Wasn't sure if it's the same post that was made at the SmarterMail Forum, but SmarterTools developer has make a reply on it at http://forums.smartertools.com/showthread.php/28152-Firefox-6-broken-with-SM-5.5
If you did a complete uninstallation of FF6 from your PC, I suppose you should be able to install FF5 without issues.
No that was not my post on SmaterMail site.
But, my problem/question is, where do I get get FF5 download. My system automatically upgraded from 4 to 5 and I don't have the EXE. I can't find a link on mozilla site for FF5 download.
You can find older releases here: