Recently the line where the tabs appear, disappears and I've got full screen, I didn't ask for this. I just opened Explorer and it didn't happen there???
This started yesterday in the middle of a session. If I move the cursor to the very top of the page the tab line comes back, but only as long as the cursor is there. Otherwise I have a full screen, which I don't like. I resized it and in the smaller size it's fine. I logged off & back on yesterday, no help, and just logged on for today and it's the same thing. I opened Explorer just to see if it happened there, it didn't.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
I'm not sure. I was checking email, I think, but it does it now no matter what.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
If you run Firefox in full screen mode then press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle (Mac: command+Shift+F).
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
You can click the Maximize button at the top right to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and use "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press F11.