How can I switch frmo US to UK version of Firefox, including switching from google.com to google.co.uk in the search bar?
I keep updating Firefox, but I never have the option to choose my country.
In the search bar, I cannot seem to select a different version of Google...
This seems so simple and yet I can't figure it out. Saw something on character encoding, but cannot find that in the settings.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Akunasiqiniseko sokuthi kangaki
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
Every time I update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- RSA WebID Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Download Firefox English (British) version:
- DO NOT SELECT TO REMOVE USER DATA AND SETTINGS
Install Firefox English (British) version
Now when you use Google in the Search bar and IF it doesn't use google.co.uk, use this add-on - Add to Search Bar 2.0
- Try to Add http://www.google.co.uk/
Check and tell if its working.