When I click on a web link to open in a new window - it has double bars, no URL...
When I click on a web link to open in a new window - it has double Browser bars (chrome), no URL. I close that window and do it again it often works correctly.
I have made screen shots and placed at pageaccess.com/FireFox_5-6_issue.pdf
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Misc. menu bar and tab settings... I used a recommendation of re-launching with Add-ons, turned off, etc.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
With me two add-ons were causing this problem. Disabling one of them had no effect, but disabling both removed the problem. The add-ons in question were Xmarks 4.02 and RuneScape Community Toolbar 220.127.116.11.