why can't I delete sender info. during a email forward
I receive an email and click Forward to send it to others in my contacts list, but I cannot delete any of the header information about the original sender before I send it.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Firefox doesn't do email, it's a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.