new tabs and/or windows open in existing ones
I used to have an add on or extension which caused new tabs or windows to open independently of the ones already opened. Now, whenever I follow a link, it opens replacing the space I'm already in. I would just like to know how to fix this.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Logitech Device Detection
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
You can middle-click a link to open a link in a new tab or Shift + left click the link to open in a new window. Then you do not need an extension (that might stop qworking) to prevent replacing the current tab.
- Open Bookmarks in New Tab: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/open-bookmarks-in-new-tab/
- Open Link in New Tab: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/open-link-in-new-tab/