I can't open JSON file
I have a JSON file and I can't import it, I really need this, how can you help me??
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 d1
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
You restore .json files, not import them. CAUTION: Restoring a .json file will over-write/replace all of your existing bookmarks.
You import .html files.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
I always restore a .JSON file but now I restore it and I don't see any bookmarks see the photo I have mozilla 6.0
"I always restore a .JSON file"
My response was to your original post which said "I have a JSON file and I can't import it".
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
I have no solution to suggest to your last post.
"Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks" has been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks" in Firefox 4 and later.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
see this .JSON file:
I restored it but I didn't see any bookmark which I bookmarked them.
Do you understand me now??
That JSON backup only has the default bookmarks and none created by you.
You can see that by the file size only being 3948 bytes.
If you do not have another backup then the bookmakrs are lost.