flash player Crashing in Firefox 6 Beta
the Adobe Flash player is regularly crashing in Firefox 6 beta I have the latest version updated, so whats the problem?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
I also have this issue. Happens very frequently when streaming audio from a website. Also, when it crashes, it does not give a "report" option. So, I guess Mozilla is not aware of this problem. HELP.
Yeah, I've been having this issue too. It wouldn't be such a bother if all it was was a simple refresh away, but with that god damn poorly coded plugin container in tow it causes my computer to drag it's feet so bad that it nearly crashes the whole damn thing. I'll give them a little time to fix it, but Chrome is looking nicer and nicer all the time.