greasemonkey user scripts no longer are loaded when click on install the script prints out on screen
I have unloaded ver 6 loaded ver 4,5 with same problem. The user scripts just stopped working one day and now can't load them. When I click on the install button the whole script shows up on screen using latest ver greasemonkey and windows 7
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Unexpected installation error -203 when installing add-ons
Unable to install themes or extensions
Check and tell if its working.
Thank-you for your answer but it did not solve problem. The scripts where working for several days then stopped. When I tried to reinstall that is when I had the problems. The install button will not install the script it just show the script on screen.
try updating greasemonkey add-on