Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
This message, " We notice you may have signed in or out in another page. Click OK to reload your page. The message reappears after clicking OK. I can't access anything, even mu calendar can't be updated.
A message: "We note you may have signed in or out in another window. Click OK to reload your page. Doing so only returns a darkened screen and the same message, repeatedly. I cannot access updating my calendar or search,
All Replies (4)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Unfortunately this did not correct the problem.
I cleared the offline cache. There were a whole bunch of cookies, most of which I did not recognize, so I cleared all cookies.
The condition persists, even if I just move the mouse or try to modify or search. Maybe it's time to abandon Firefox. I can access mail, but that's really in Yahoo. I can use Yahoo to do things and to search, but it is my calendar in Firefox that I need. What to do? I think it has something to do with the advertisement in the box to the left of the screen. If I OK the meswsage, when the ad changes up pops the box with the message. This message dims the screen and locks things up
Okulungisiwe ngu louisjgerard
Is it possible that the small pop-up ad which appears at the left of the screen in a box. I assume these ads are imbedded in Firefox. These ads change every ten or so secopnds.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked