I can't open tabs from the file menu or + sign. I have often used this feature. It just stopped today. Why?
Up until today, I could use my *new tab* feature. Suddenly, tonight it won't open a new tab. What could have happened?
The Ask Toolbar is probably causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13+ versions. Disable that extension or un-install it.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 0
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110303 AskTbGAM/22.214.171.12490 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
The Ask Toolbar is probably causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13+ versions. Disable that extension or un-install it.
I don't use the Ask Toolbar, but earlier today (or yesterday) it was *on* and de-selected it. What else do I have to do to *disable* it? Also, when I go to safe mode in Firefox, the new tab feature works.
I figured out how to disable it and viola! it worked. Thanks for your quick reply.