When I print something from Firefox how do I remove the URL at the top of the page?
I don't want the URL to print. It always shows up on the paper when I print something directly from the web browser.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Picasa plugin.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 188.8.131.52
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.1
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 220.127.116.119
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
file>page setup>margins and header/footer
Clear the fields for date and URL
I am running Mac OS X and this option is not available. However I have found a solution. 1. I typed about:config in the web address bar. 2. clicked I'll be careful, I promise! 3. typed in footer in the Filter (the I right clicked print.print_footerright and print.print_footerleft and selected Modify. I cleared whatever it said and then clicked OK. 4. Typed in Header in the Filter and repeated the same process as I did with the footer.
I saw your operating sys specs. but, not being familiar with Macs I figured you are smart enough to follow the hint and to get where you're going using another path. Good to hear you took care of it.