Content in my website is misplaced www.risingsundesign.biz
My website content is all the left in Firefox. It looks fine in IE9. Help?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Bing Bar
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This is a new unfinished site, I'm green at this but have a few other sites and this didn't happen with them. Anyone have some help? Thank you!!!
Looks the same in Safari and Opera as it does in Firefox.
Try posting at the Web Development / Standards Evangelism forum at MozillaZine. The helpers over there are more knowledgeable about web page development issues with Firefox.
You'll need to register and login to be able to post in that forum.
Thank you! The only place it looks right is in IE. I appreciate your help!
Other things that need attention:
The server sends the file as ISO-8859-1, but the file is in Unicode UTF-8 and has been saved with a Byte Order Mark (ï»¿). Firefox uses the encoding send by the server, so you see the BOM.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el