I want to load a new copy of firefox that does not add back in all my old book marks and settings
I gave my mom my old computer and had her create her own account for xmarks. Now I keep getting her bookmarks added to mine. I have tried to load a new copy of firefox but it keeps reloading all my old settings including bookmarks. I want to start all over. There is nothing I can not redue easily.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Create a new Profile:
Thanks, worked perfectly!